New Patient Information
We welcome new patients at Novant Health Pfafftown Family Medicine! We offer comprehensive primary care services to patients ages six and older. To make an appointment with a provider in our office:
- Call our office at 336-718-7600 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Schedule online anytime via MyChart.
The best time to see us for the first time is when you are well. This gives you a chance to get to know your provider and gives us a chance to get to know you before there is an urgent need. If you are sick or injured, please let us know that when you call so we can get you an appointment as quickly as possible.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your first appointment. Bring with you:
- A photo ID.
- Your insurance card or the insurance card covering your child if your child is the patient.
- Your method of copayment or payment in full if your visit is not covered. Our office accepts cash, check, debit card and most major credit cards.
- Any medications, including over-the-counter medicines, you or your child are currently taking.
Click here for directions to our office.
Select any of the links below to download important forms for your visit: